|Maine lobster roll|
Maine Lobster Roll
1 cooked Maine lobster, cut into bite size
1 Hot dog bun, toasted (optional, but it is much better if toasted!)
1/2 Tbsp butter
1 Tbsp canola oil
Khém's butter sauce (recipe follows)
1) Cook lobster and cut meat into bite size.
2) Heat a small sized pan over medium high heat.
3) Add butter and canola oil until butter melted.
4) Fry the bun until golden.
5) Stuff the lobster meat in the bun and serve with the sauce on the side.
Khém's Butter Sauce (may serve 2)
2 Tbsp unsalted butter
1/4 tsp fish sauce
1/4 tsp sugar
1 tsp scallions, chopped
Place all ingredients in a small microwaveable bowl, microwave over high heat for about 15-20 seconds or until the butter melts. Stir and serve.
*If you use salted butter you may add less fish sauce, the sauce should not be too salty or too sweet.
*Please eat this sauce with moderation!!
|zip lock bag of lobster meat from my mother|
|typical old-fashioned Maine|
wooden lobster trap