2 T olive oil
1/3 C white onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 1/2 C button mushrooms, julienned
1 C diced vine ripe tomato (skin removed)
1/3 C chopped scallions
3/4 C unsweetened coconut milk
1 t lobster base (Better Than Bouillon)
1 t fish sauce
1 T cornstarch mix in 1 T water
2 cooked Maine lobster tails and its roe (about 11 oz), shelled and deveined, sliced about 1 cm or 3/8-inch thick
15 1/4 oz of prepared Turmeric Spätzle
Dulse and scallions, garnish
Freshly ground black pepper (optional)
Freshly grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
1) Heat oil in a large pan over high heat.
2) Once the pan is hot turn heat down to medium and add onion, saute for 1 minute or until translucent.
3) Add garlic, cook for 1 minute.
4) Add mushrooms, cook for 1 minute.
5) Add tomato and scallions, cook for 1 minute.
6) Add lobster meat, cook for 1 minute.
6) Stir in coconut milk, lobster base, fish sauce and cook for 1 minute.
7) Stir in spaetzle and cook for 1 minute.
8) Add cornstarch mixture and stir for 1 minute.
9) Divide the contents into 2 shallow bowls, garnish with torn dulse and chopped scallions, add freshly ground black pepper and grated Parmesan cheese if desired.
|it helps to get all of the ingredients ready prior to cooking|
|stir in the lobster meat|
|add coconut milk, lobster base and fish sauce|