|stir-fried young Chinese celery & ground pork|
Stir-Fried Young Chinese Celery & Ground Pork (serves 1)
1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
1 large garlic cloves, smashed and chopped
6 oz ground pork (may substitute for ground chicken or turkey)
6 oz young Chinese celery
A few squirts of fish sauce (or according to your taste)
A pinch of sugar (or according to your taste)
1) Heat a pan or wok over medium high heat.
2) Once the pan or wok is hot, add oil.
3) Add garlic and saute about 30 seconds.
4) Add pork and saute for about a minute or until the pork is just cooked.
5) Add Chinese celery and saute about 2 minutes until they are wilted.
6) Add fish sauce and sugar to your taste. Cook for another minute and remove from heat.
|a stroll with my friends along Back Cove Trail (Portland, Maine)|