|Stir-Fried Sweet Peas and Pea Tendrils|
Here is something light and tasty. Feel free to adjust the seasoning according to your taste. If you find that this does not have enough salty taste then you may want to add a pinch or two of salt.
2 Tbsp oil oil
2 garlic cloves, smashed and chopped
10 oz sweet peas, removed the tough strings, washed well
12 oz pea tendrils, washed well
2 Tbsp soy sauce
1/4 tsp sugar
1 tsp sesame oil
1) Heat a large pan over medium high heat. Add oil.
2) Add garlic and fry for about 30 seconds.
3) Add sweet peas. Saute about 2 minutes.
4) Add half of the pea tendrils at a time. Once that batch has wilted somewhat add the rest of the tendrils.
5) Cook about 5 minutes or until the tendrils are wilted. Season with soy sauce, sugar and sesame oil. Give everything a good stir and turn off heat.